Learn Vietnamese online: …+ nhỉ/ha
Nhỉ/ ha are ending particles, used after a spoken word to express judgment:
– Đẹp nhỉ! (beautiful, isn’t it?)
– Vui quá ha! (fun, isn’t it?)
– Chán nhỉ!(boring, isn’t it?)
or indicate intimacy, gentle in the question:
– Anh ấy có đến không nhỉ? (Will he come?)
– Em có điện thoại không ha? (Do you have a phone?)
1. NHỈ is used by Nothern people and HA is used by southern people.
2. Southern people also use HEN/HENG instead of HA.
Cái váy này đẹp hen? (This dress is nice, isn’t it?)
Mua cái này heng?(How about buying this dress?)