- Điểm tâm means Breakfast.
- Bún bò Huế and Bánh ướt chả are two common dishes for breakfast in Vietnam.
- Ổ is the unit for a loaf of bread (Bánh mì) or a cake in Vietnam. Ex: 1 ổ bánh mì, 2 ổ bánh ga tô(cake – bánh kem/ga tô)..
- Heo quay means roast pork.
- Cơm trưa means lunch. Vietnamese people usually eat rice at lunch so instead of saying “bữa ăn trưa” which is lunch in English, they say “cơm trưa”.
- Bình dân originally means “common people”. However, in the phrase “Cơm trưa bình dân”, it means “reasonable price”. Together, “cơm trưa bình dân” means “lunch with reasonable price”
- 1 phần means 1 serving